PODS Isolation Units for Covid-19
PODS PATIENT ISOLATION UNIT SPECS
- Washable walls and floor cover per CDC guidelines
- Emergency back-up power
- Electrical and data outlets
- Exhaust fan with HEPA filtering
- Louver with gravity damper and balancing damper
- Modified isolation room entry door with direct line-of-sight visibility of patient
We're here to help@Model.Title.HeadingType>
Contact us by phone, email, or fill out this form and we'll reach out to you.
Increasing Patient Space for COVID-19 Care with PODS
Tested Proof of Concept
Healthcare Facility Support
The designed retrofit plans add ventilation, electrical outlets, and transparent doors with room for the patient and space for medical equipment such as ventilators.
Federal Government Purchasing
Federal agencies and other GSA Schedule vendors are reimbursed for their purchase of materials and labor associated with the retrofit [delivery and rental] costs of PODS Isolation Units.
Scalable to Demand
PODS SOLUTIONS FOR ALTERNATIVE CARE FACILITIES
- Sports Arenas
- Convention Centers
- Public Facilities