PODS Moving & Storage Fullerton
Fullerton, California: The Education Community
Fullerton may be recognized as the birthplace of the solid-body electric guitar by Leo Fender, but did you know this suburb of Los Angeles is also known as “The Education Community”? It’s home to award-winning elementary and secondary school systems, as well as five universities and colleges. In fact, celebrities like James Cameron, Steven Seagal, and Gwen Stefani are alumni of Fullerton College.
Fullerton Public School Districts
Two different school districts serve the city of Fullerton: the Fullerton School District and the Fullerton Joint Union High School District. Formed just a year after the city’s founding in 1888, the Fullerton School District consists of 15 elementary schools, two K–8 campuses, and three junior high schools — 11 of which are considered “California Distinguished Schools.” For grades 9–12, the Fullerton Joint Union High School District consists of six comprehensive high schools, one continuation high school, and one alternative high school. According to GreatSchools.org, five schools in Fullerton score 9 out of 10, with one — Troy High School — receiving an impressive 10 out of 10. Among the schools’ many accolades are several “National Blue Ribbon Schools” nominations.
Private Schools in Fullerton
There are nine private schools in the Fullerton area, including Eastside Christian Schools and Veritas Classical Academy — both for K–12. According to Niche.com, Rosary Academy — an all-girls Catholic school serving students in grades 9–12 — scores an impressive A+, with 92% of the students going on to attend 4-year colleges after graduation among its many pluses.
Fullerton Colleges and Universities
For advanced learning opportunities, Fullerton offers the following:
- California State University Fullerton – Ranked No. 4 for “Top Public Schools” and No. 5 for “Most Innovative Schools” by U.S. News & World Report in 2020.
- Fullerton College – The oldest community college in continuous operation in California (opened in 1913) that offers 122 Associate Degrees, 110 Career Technical Education Certificates, and 25 Transfer Associate Degrees.
- Grace Mission University – A private, co-educational, theological institution emphasizing spiritual growth, a systematic study of the Bible, and pastoral training.
- Hope International University – A private, non-denominational Christian university that consistently receives accolades for its online programs.
- Marshall B. Ketchum University – A private, non-profit institution with multidisciplinary health care teaching facilities, including the Southern California College of Optometry, the School of Physician Assistant Studies, and the College of Pharmacy.
To say that you can learn virtually anything in Fullerton is an understatement. Not to mention all the employment opportunities surrounding the many educational institutions. It’s no wonder the city has been voted one of the “Best Places to Live” by U.S. News & World Report.
Fullerton Moving & Storage
Storage Facilities Near Me
Chino, CA 91710
Ericsson - Corona (DO NOT USE)
Corona, CA 92879
Los Angeles, CA
Compton, CA 90220
Sylmar, CA 91342
Van Nuys, CA
Van Nuys, CA 91402
How PODS Works
Get It & Load It
We deliver your container -- and there's no need to meet the driver, as PODS is a contactless service. Load your container on your schedule, right in your driveway. If you want help, we can connect you with local packing and loading companies.
At-home storage gives you the flexibility you need, whether you want easy storage just steps away, or you want to take your time packing and loading.
If you need temporary storage, we'll pick up your loaded container and bring it to a local PODS Storage Centre, where it will be safe, secure, and easily accessible until you need it again.
Find Your Fit: Moving and Storage Container Size Options
- Ideal for 3 to 4 rooms, or up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- About the length of a standard parking spot
- Comparable to a 10'x15' storage unit or a 20' truck
Get more information
- Perfect for a 500-800 sq. ft. space
- Great for packing away things from 2 or 3 rooms
- Compare to a 10'x10' storage unit or 15' truck
- Great for a studio or room of 500 sq. ft. or less
- A popular choice for college students
- Comparable to a 5'x10' storage unit or 10' truck
Get more information