PODS Moving & Storage Pasadena
10 Top Pasadena Places to Eat — Straight From The Locals’ Forks
Pasadena, Southern California’s City of Roses with a population of just over 140,000, may only be a quick 10 miles from downtown Los Angeles, but that doesn’t mean you need to leave its city limits to go on a unique tastebud excursion. In fact, when it comes to diverse tastes in food, the Pasadena patrons are pros. Here are 10 of the top places to chow down, according to the locals.
- Café Santorini – Health-conscious Mediterranean meets killer happy hour meets stunning ambiance. That’s Café Santorini.
- Bone Kettle – At Bone Kettle, they’re so particular about perfecting their Southeast Asian cuisine that they cook their broth for 30 hours. This is the place to be if you’re into trying to things.
- Pie ‘N Burger – Is Pasadena the true birthplace of the cheeseburger? Who knows for sure? What we do know is that the legend that is Pie ‘N Burger is one that can’t be overlooked.
- Little Flower Café – After enjoying a delicious meal in this bright and cheerful hot-spot, be sure to snag some delectable candies on your way out to keep the Little Flower love going all day long.
- Union – Lovers of all things al dente can unite at this Northern Italian cuisine destination restaurant — where everything is made from scratch.
- Tea at The Langham Huntington – Practice your perfect pinky pose at this 4-star historic property’s fancy Wedgewood afternoon tea — complete with finger sandwiches, fruit tarts, scones, pastries, and stunning landscape views.
- Maestro – You can’t just dine on the delightful Mexican innovations at Maestro — diving into a one-of-a-kind craft cocktail is also a must.
- The Luggage Room Pizzeria – An authentic Golden Age, Hollywood-era train station luggage room turned top-notch pizzeria. What’s more fun than that?
- Arroyo Chop House – At Arroyo Chop House, quality is paramount. Not only is the meat of the highest quality, but it is also aged for at least 28 days and cut by hand every day.
- Sushi Kimagure Ike – High-quality sushi that’s carefully crafted by Chef Ike-san right before your eyes makes this place a Pasadena standout.
Pasadena may be small in size compared to nearby Los Angeles, but don’t let that size fool you. The residents certainly know how to provide (and recommend) a diverse array of cuisine options. What are you craving for your next meal?
Pasadena Moving & Storage
Chino, CA 91710
Los Angeles, CA
Compton, CA 90220
Perris, CA 92571
Santa Ana, CA
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Sylmar, CA 91342
Van Nuys, CA
Van Nuys, CA 91402
Vernon 1, CA
Vernon, CA 90058
How PODS Works
Get It & Load It
We deliver your container -- and there's no need to meet the driver, as PODS is a contactless service. Load your container on your schedule, right in your driveway. If you want help, we can connect you with local packing and loading companies.
At-home storage gives you the flexibility you need, whether you want easy storage just steps away, or you want to take your time packing and loading.
If you need temporary storage, we'll pick up your loaded container and bring it to a local PODS Storage Centre, where it will be safe, secure, and easily accessible until you need it again.
Find Your Fit: Moving and Storage Container Size Options
- Ideal for 3 to 4 rooms, or up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- About the length of a standard parking spot
- Comparable to a 10'x15' storage unit or a 20' truck
Get more information
- Perfect for a 500-800 sq. ft. space
- Great for packing away things from 2 or 3 rooms
- Compare to a 10'x10' storage unit or 15' truck
- Great for a studio or room of 500 sq. ft. or less
- A popular choice for college students
- Comparable to a 5'x10' storage unit or 10' truck
Get more information