PODS portable moving containers in Austin
Three PODS Portable Containers for the Perfect Fit
Large Container 16-Foot
- Ideal for a 2-bedroom home, or up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- About the length of a standard parking spot
- Comparable to a 10'x15' storage unit or a 20' truck
Medium Container 12-Foot
- Perfect for a 1-bedroom home, or a 500-800 sq. ft. space
- Great for packing away things from 2 or 3 rooms
- Compare to a 10'x10' storage unit or 15' truck
Small Container 8-Foot
- Great for a studio or room of 500 sq. ft. or less
- A popular choice for college students
- Comparable to a 5'x10' storage unit or 10' truck
Safe, Easy, and Flexible Moving Services@Model.Title.HeadingType>
Local moving in Austin
Long-distance moving to and from Austin
Storage included in every Austin move
Why choose PODS Moving and Storage?@Model.Title.HeadingType>
- You control the timeline: Choose your dates, and your container rental is billed monthly so you can move on your schedule.
- Flexible, built-in storage: Easily store your container in your driveway or a PODS Storage Center.
- We do the driving: We deliver the container to your new home or apartment—whether it’s down the street or across the country.
- Customize your move: We have a solution for you, no matter how complicated your move is.
With over 20 years experience and over 6 million deliveries, we know that local and long-distance moves aren’t a cookie-cutter situation. That’s why we encourage customers to call us for a quote.
PODS is your best Austin moving option
When you make your move to Austin with PODS, you get a personalized experience with expert support. We help you choose your container size, deliver the container right to your driveway, give you all the time you need to load, and then we deliver it to your new place. Learn more about how PODS works.
Austin storage solutions
Keep your secure storage container in your driveway or at a local PODS storage facility. For added flexibility, we offer month-to-month payment terms, so you only pay for the time you need.
Learn more about PODS storage containers and units in Austin.
Moving with PODS: Frequently asked questions
To start, you’ll need to get a quote. We’ll help you figure out exactly what you need to make the move, from picking a container size to delivery and storage options. Once you’ve booked your container for moving, you can easily manage it online with MyPODS. Learn more about our most popular questions.
PODS cost is based on multiple factors, including container size, distance, location, season, and time frame. Don’t worry, a Customer Care Team member will offer transparent pricing during your quote, whether it’s storage rental or moving services. Learn more about PODS pricing.
PODS moving containers are made with durability and weather resistance in mind and are ideal for at-home storage or long-distance moves. Because of their versatility, you can move on your own schedule and get great value compared to full-service moving companies and rental trucks. Learn more about PODS containers.
From furniture to clothing, almost everything in your home or apartment can fit in a PODS container. We even offer a Contents Protection Option. A few prohibited items include chemicals, gas, liquids, waste, or motorized vehicles. Learn more about storing with PODS.
Yes! With service areas and Storage Centers throughout the state, we’ve got you covered. Check out PODS' locations, or call us at (855) 706-4758 to find out if we deliver containers where yours needs to go.
With PODS locations across 46 U.S. states including Hawaii, it’s likely we can deliver your container to the state you need. Check out PODS' locations, or call us at (855) 706-4758 to find out if we deliver containers where yours needs to go.
Austin moving service areas
Other Service Areas
Storage Facilities Near Me
Hutto Storage Center
Round Rock, TX 78664
San Marcos, TX 78666