Construction Storage Containers Rentals That Work
Put PODS Construction Site Storage Containers To Work For YOU
Job Site Storage Solutions
Award-Winning Customer Service
We don't just promise great customer service, we deliver it. In a survey commissioned by Newsweek, PODS ranks #1 in customer service within the moving services category. Our highly trained Business Solutions Specialists understand construction logistics and work with you to determine your construction site requirements, from ground breaking to ribbon cutting. We'll match you with the right container for your storage needs - no matter the job.
Construction Storage Containers: Rentals for Managing Projects
Better Project Management
Materials Always On Hand
Construction Storage Unit Rentals that Protect Materials
- Job Site Storage Protection
- Damage caused by the elements to construction materials can create major headaches for contractors. PODS construction storage containers offer secure, flexible, and convenient solutions to keep your inventory in peak condition.
- Experience to Fit Your Needs
- Put your trust in a best-in-class organization that has more than 20 years of experience working with professionals who want the job done right – professionals just like you. We work with you to meet your construction site storage requirements by providing a rental solution tailored to each build.
- Control Material Costs
- Why risk the cost of replacing materials and delaying work? Bringing a PODS construction storage container onto the jobsite can help you keep projects on schedule.
Construction Storage Containers And Jobsite Security
All-Steel Commercial Containers
Safe from Start to Finish
Make Security a Priority
Peace of Mind
*Commercial Container not available in all locations. Please call for more information.
Our Construction Site Containers: 7', 12', And 16' Units For Rent
Choose from the following construction containers:
- 7-foot container: 385 cubic feet of space for light storage needs, including tools and equipment.
- 12-foot container: 689 cubic feet of space for moderate jobsite storage needs.
- 16-foot container: 857 cubic feet of space for big jobs. Ask about our all-steel container for maximum durability and security.
Choose from our 7' container that offers 385 cubic feet of space, the 12' storage unit that has 689 cubic feet of space, or for the really big job, rent our 16' storage container to get 857 cubic feet of space.
On the Jobsite: Construction Storage Container Case Studies@Model.Title.HeadingType>
PODS Business Solutions Specialists understand that every construction site storage situation is unique. They use their unparalleled construction industry experience to determine what you need and partner with you to get the job done. Want proof?