PODS Moving & Storage Medford
HOW PODS MOVING AND STORAGE WORKS
Get It & Load It
We'll pick up your loaded container and bring it to a local PODS Storage Center, where it will be safe and secure until you need it again.
Medford Moving Solutions
Medford Storage Solutions
More about medford@Model.Title.HeadingType>
More about Medford
Moving to Medford
Easily one of the biggest perks of living in Medford is its expansive natural surroundings. Prescott Park is just outside the city limits, but if you prefer total seclusion, the mountains and forests of the Pacific Coast Ranges are a short drive southwest of Medford. This space comprises thousands of acres, including the Klamath National Forest, Six Rivers National Forest, and Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest.
If you're looking to live close to the city, you'll find a variety of neighborhoods available. With its tree-lined streets and easy access to several city parks, East Medford is a popular spot for families. If you have some room to stretch your housing budget, consider the Hillcrest Road neighborhood, which has a variety of older and larger homes. Central Point is located north of downtown Medford and conveniently close to Interstate 5 and Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport, and the Delta Waters Road neighborhood is near numerous parks, making it ideal for those who like to spend time outside.
Things to Do and See in Medford
- Rogue Valley: Rogue Valley is a region just a few minutes north of Medford. The Rogue River runs through the area, offering scenic views and ample opportunities for kayaking, canoeing, fishing, and camping.
- Hawthorne Park Playground: Hawthorne Park Playground is an excellent stop for families in Medford. Located just a few blocks from downtown, this 20-acre park has a large playground.
- Kid Time Children's Museum: Kid Time Children's Museum is another fantastic place to spend an afternoon with your family. Here you can attend events and see exhibits made for kids ages eight and younger.
- Rogue Valley Family Fun Center: For a thrilling day of activities that young and old will enjoy equally, head to Rogue Valley Family Fun Center. Attractions include go-karts, a miniature golf course, bumper boats, and batting cages.
- RoxyAnn Winery: RoxyAnn Winery is one of the closest wineries to downtown Medford. It has a tasting room and a restaurant.
- Crater Rock Museum: This is a fascinating museum where you can see rocks, minerals, gems, and fossils, as well as a collection of Native American artifacts.
Serving the greater Medford area
Medford moving and storage
Medford Storage Center
White City, OR 97503