PODS Moving & Storage NE Wisconsin
Northeast Wisconsin Moving & Storage Services
Are you a current customer and want to schedule access to your items in storage? Call (877) 612-6015 to schedule an appointment, and we’ll have your container ready for your visit. Please note that we ask for an advance notice of at least 24 hours, and in some cases up to 72 hours, before your visit. Get our facility address.
How PODS Works
Get It & Load It
We deliver your container -- and there's no need to meet the driver, as PODS is a contactless service. Load your container on your schedule, right in your driveway. If you want help, we can connect you with local packing and loading companies.
At-home storage gives you the flexibility you need, whether you want easy storage just steps away, or you want to take your time packing and loading.
If you need temporary storage, we'll pick up your loaded container and bring it to a local PODS Storage Centre, where it will be safe, secure, and easily accessible until you need it again.
Find Your Fit: Moving and Storage Container Size Options
- Ideal for 3 to 4 rooms, or up to 1,200 sq. ft.**
- About the length of a standard parking spot
- Comparable to a 10'x15' storage unit or a 20' truck
Get more information
- Perfect for a 500-800 sq. ft. space**
- Great for packing away things from 2 or 3 rooms
- Compare to a 10'x10' storage unit or 15' truck
- Great for a studio or room of 500 sq. ft. or less**
- A popular choice for college students
- Comparable to a 5'x10' storage unit or 10' truck
Get more information
PODS NE Wisconsin Storage Center
PODS is located near the intersection of N. Ballard Road and Highway 41, in front of Feeding America on Evergreen Drive. Make sure to call in advance to schedule a visit and confirm the PODS location where your container is being stored.
Let's Get Started
Choose the service you need
PODS is constantly upgrading its container fleet and container sizes may vary slightly from one model to another.
Limited delivery service areas may apply. Check PODS.ca or call PODS for details.