If you’re a current customer, you can visit MyPODS.com to schedule or update services and view your driver’s estimated arrival. You can also easily update payment information, change an address, and view invoices 24/7.
Before your quote
DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR A CONTAINER?
Your PODS container will be maneuvered into place by our patented level lift system, PODZILLA®. PODZILLA needs a flat, level surface and a clearance area that’s at least 12' wide X 15' high X 40' long (including the street). If you’re not sure you have the clearances, check out these helpful tips. If you need more help, give us a call!
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR CONTAINER PLACED?
- When deciding where to place your container, think of what would be most convenient for yourself and others, such as your neighbors and contractors.
- If you’ll be remodeling, allow enough room for contractors to park vehicles and load and unload tools and equipment.
- It may be useful to position the container so that the blue roll-up door faces the garage (if you have one) for easy access.
- If you live in an apartment or condo parking lot, you’ll need to reserve 3 consecutive parking spaces for delivery and pick-up. (The container will only take up a single space after it’s been placed).
- Don’t have a flat, level surface? Ask us about our premium delivery service.
DO YOU NEED A PERMIT OR HOA APPROVAL?
Check with your local government or neighborhood homeowners association — or give us a call — to see if you need a permit or approval for an on-site PODS container. If you do need to secure a permit or permission, find out if there is a duration limitation.
HOW MUCH CONTAINER SPACE WILL YOU NEED?
Check out our container size chart to get a good idea of which size container you’ll need. If you’re not sure, we can help — just give us a call.
NEED TO RESCHEDULE? JUST GIVE US A CALL.
Timing changed? Need to reschedule your container delivery or pick-up? No worries. We work with your schedule! Just call our Customer Care Team at (855) 706-4758.